Clean Carfax "No Accidents", Carfax One Owner, good brakes & tires, garage kept & showroom clean, 18" Painted Alloy Wheels, 8" Diagonal Color Infotainment Display, 8-Way Power Driver Seat Adjuster, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Auto-Dimming Inside Rear-View Mirror, Carpeted Trunk Mat, Convenience Package, Fully automatic headlights, Heated door mirrors, Premium audio system: Chevrolet MyLink, Premium Carpeted Front & Rear Floor Mats, Rear Park Assist, Rear Vision Camera, Remote keyless entry, Remote Vehicle Starter System, Security system, Universal Home Remote.
We price all of our vehicles at or below "fair market value" making them some of the best values online. Why do we do this? To make it easy for smart, savvy shoppers like yourself. Most vehicles come with a Lifetime Engine Warranty!** WE OFFER COMPETITIVE FINANCE RATES AND CAN MATCH OR BEAT MOST CREDIT UNIONS!! Call us at (815) 564-2672 to confirm availability. We are conveniently located just off I-88 at 1824 Locust St, Sterling, IL 61081.
Certified. Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! Odometer is 3504 miles below market average!
Chevrolet Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* 24 months/24,000 miles (whichever comes first) CPO Scheduled Maintenance Plan and 3 days/150 miles (whichever comes first) Vehicle Exchange Program
* Roadside Assistance
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 72 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Transferable Warranty
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* 172 Point Inspection
* Vehicle History
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* 2015 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2015 KBB.com Best Buy Awards * 2015 KBB.com 15 Best Family Cars
* If you're looking for a big, comfortable 5-passenger family sedan with style, technology and value, the 2015 Chevy Impala should top your list. If you want to enjoy the lower prices and cleaner emissions of natural gas, the Impala is now among the few vehicles factory-fitted to run on it. Source: KBB.com
* Serene and quiet ride; sleek, feature-rich cabin; big backseat and trunk; excellent crash test scores. Source: Edmunds
* Impala is a vision of the future that lives for today. The powerdome hood, wide chrome grille, projector-beam headlamps and available LED daytime running lamps project the bold new face of Chevrolet. The provocative silhouette, sculpted bodysides and a choice of 18-, 19- or 20-inch wheels contribute further to its dramatic appearance and head-turning profile. The Impala interior has been transformed into a carefully crafted, exquisitely detailed environment with the driver's comfort and peace of mind its focus. A dramatic and innovative reinterpretation of the classic Chevrolet âdual-cockpitâ instrument panel flows seamlessly around the driver, while visual accents such as available soft ice-blue ambient lighting ignite the senses. And with thoughtful design along with ingenuity, the 2015 Impala is spacious and comfortable, offering ample room for five passengers. At the heart of Impala is the acclaimed 3.6L V6 engine boasting 305hp and 0-60 mph in just 6.8 seconds. The available engine's refined power and finely tuned precision contribute to the confident and strong ride Impala is known for, while preserving impressive efficiencies such as an EPA-estimated 29 MPG hwy. Just as efficient is the 36 MPG hwy ECOTEC 2.5L 4-cyIinder engine with stop/start technology. The latest evolution of available Chevrolet MyLink infotainment is here along with an available 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot. Customize your driving experience by arranging the icons and features on your available 8-inch color touch-screen. It features an all-new intuitive interface with the latest, easy-to-use technologies. It's highly customizable so you can personalize the system to your preferences